The PRESENT in Ontario, Canada..."the country of 1000 lakes", between 3 ocean!
My PAST in Navy 1987-1989. Sevastopol-Feodosyia-Balaklava-The Crimean Peninsula-Black Sea
On this page there are just few painting presented (30"x40", mixed medium on canvas). Many others are about to come in FUTURE.
Why I do this project? There are at least 8 reasons:
- The origin of life is ocean
- Human body contains 60% of water
- The life on the Earth comparing to other planets is based on the fact of H2O existence
- I was born in July, I am a cancer, so this environment is natural for me
- My childhood was under impression of Aivazovsky, widely considered as the greatest seascape painters of all times
- 1987-1989 I had a unique chance to serve a submarine in Black Sea seeing all sea beauty from and...under water
- I love the sound and the look of the ocean waves. I guess the impact of viewing the ocean waves is very strong on our mental, health system
- Water is an unique chemical element with unexplainable physical characteristics I am sure, you might add something to at least touch the mystical world of WATER.
interior design solutions with conCeptual ideas of DA
to be touched
Copyright 2019. Galaxy Decor. All Rights Reserved